Sunday, December 14, 2014

If I Cared about a Dedication.

Hey guys!  This blog I would like to step out the box of my usual ways and talk about something serious.  Recently I was given an assignment to write a senior dedication.  Now if you know me by now you know that school work and I don't go together.  So instead of taking the time out and thanking each and every friend that I have, that's special to me, I chose to look at it as a general statement about school. So today I would like to show my appreciation for these special people at TMA. First I would like to start with Destiny.  Destiny is one of the sweetest, strongest and beautiful people I know.  I've gotten to know her and with knowing her comes with A lot of listening.  No matter what she goes through she always make it out with no problem. She teaches me to stay strong no matter what. Next up is Stephanie.  This girl understands me on another level.  She notices the little things I change and always glorifies it.  We share a lot of interests and with her its nothing but good times.  Her swag is swaggy ,if that makes sense. She does it so effortlessly and in that way she inspires me. Next on the list is Yasmin.  Yasmin is one of the funniest people I know. There's not one day I go without laughing when I'm with her. She's pretty and funny. What else do you need? We also share a lot of the same qualities like being adventurous, outspoken, eccentric and feisty. Sweet but when you take her there she feisty. Delivering her words, filled with confidence, she inspires me.  Continuing with someone dear to me is Ms. Teanna Willis. Now Teanna is different.  She's a bit more boogie than others. She's on the honor roll, dress like she's insta famous, and wears make up. She's driven and make sure her future is looking bright. And in that way she inspires me. Last but not least is someone I will love forever. Amber Bovian.  She's graduated last year but played a lot in my High school career.  She shared all the same qualities as me and more.  From tv shows we watch to the things we do, we were the same. I have to admit she's much more wiser than me and told me when I was wrong.  But no matter how wrong I was she stood by my side the whole way.  When we don't speak she checks up on me to see if I'm good. Attending her Graduation last year Might have been the greatest inspiration of all. These are the best sisters that anyone could ask for and in there own little way they inspire me to be a better brother.  I would also like to thank some special people that didn't get a cool backstory. Valerie, Christopher, Fanta, Tabria, Daniesha, Shalonda, and Taylor. You guys make the school day easier for me and I appreciate it. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the year and enjoy your lives. Congratulations to those who made this list. It was exclusively made. 

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWW RALDO i love you. Your so funny and you lighting up my mood every time i see you. Truth be told you inspire me more than ever. Just the way you carry yourself and talk. I never seen you without a smile on your face. Again I love your blog like always. Your blog is the only one I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very moving post Raldo To be honest i want you to finish school off so you can get out of this hell hole. You're a good person and a very smart kid so i know that you can do it bro. I appreciate being mentioned in this keep up the good work bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Raldo soooo much. You will always be my Raldo with your silly self. This blog was the best blog I read. But i love you suga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is very touching. Why didn't you give it to Ms. Tomlin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this blog and i am so honored that i was included in it. I have got to know you and your personality a lot more this school year and i feel so lucky to have met someone like you
    love, taylor

    ReplyDelete
  6. omggggg :') this post really made me feel like you appreciate our days a whole lot more than what I could see,but I love you so much more and I'm glad that I was able to play such a big role in you're life <3

    ReplyDelete