Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pretty Little Liars

If you know me personally you know tv is my life. When I wake up the first thing I do is turn on the tv, get home from and turn the tv on.  I watch a variety of different shows from American idol to American Horror Story.  One of my favorite shows im watching is Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family.  The show is about a group of girl friends. One of the girls go missing and is believed to be dead while the remaining four friends are being stalked, blackmailed, and attacked. After a year of the girl, Alison Dilaurentis, died, her friends received an anonymous text from someone acting like Alison, threatening to tell all their secrets.  They get into near death experiences and get people killed.  The show is slightly scary but the mystery keeps everybody watching .  Even though this show is one of my favorites, I feel the show is being dragged out and we should find out who it is. Every once in a while they reveal who the stalker is but then show us that theyre really not the stalker.

3 comments:

  1. I agree TV is life but once in a while its good to go out for a walk. I've been watching Pretty Little Liars as well because of my girlfriend and I agree they are dragging the show. They're dragging it because what takes so long to tell us who the stalker is? It's been 5 seasons and not once have they said who it was when they initially said they were. I think they're losing their fan base because of the wait its just tiring now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raldo I LOVE THIS SHOW !!! too. Its one of my favorites however, I stop watching it because they keep dragging out the ending. Once they found Alison I honestly stopped caring. Tv really is life and they have some amazing shows on now. You have to watch street art. It comes on Oxygen and very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't the liars just tell the truth? Then they can't be blackmailed, right?

    ReplyDelete