Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Community Service Dont want my Services

So apparently all seniors of Thurgood Marshall Academy must complete 25 hours of community service.  Last period after lunch Thursday and Friday half of the senior class walks across the street to the YMCA where we pick a social problem to campaign for. My group chose homelessness.  I would of went with something more simple and easy like art programs for the less fortunate.  Not only do we have a bad project but we also have these two supervisor with smart mouths. Now if you know me then you know i'm not one to take anything from no one. If they knew better they will bring it down about 6 notches.  They're actually very lucky im in the research group because my patience would of ran short real quick.  The research group just look up things for the other groups to do so basically we're the bosses out here. All i know is when those 25 hours is complete they will no longer see my face.  The short fat one has less of an attitude but the tall frail one i going to get a rude awakening if he keeps it up.

3 comments:

  1. they obviously don't know who they're messing with so just give them a pass, and i do agree with the art program idea because there are so many other charities that help the homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaoo yo i swear i love your blogs Raldo. I go on Fridays and my group is doing something on sexual assault which isnt that bad. Maybe if you picked a better issue you would have different teachers and wouldnt have to deal with them two.

    ReplyDelete