Monday, April 20, 2015

English Again

Since the semester started Ms. Hegeman got some man to come and help us with Shakespears Midnight Summers Dream.  We get to the class and as soon as we see that the chairs are set in a circle we know that man, WT, Is in class. We then sit and discuss the do now. After we settle down we play this Game called Yosimite. I think thats how its spelled.  From time to time we do different activities teaching us more about the theatrics in Shakespeare. One time he brought everybody donuts. We worked on the play alot because tomrrow we're going to Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) to perform a scene from Midnight Summers Dream.  Other Schools will also be performing. It sounds okay but im only going cause im tired of being in school.  But overall having Wt over is a fun time because Class feels more like free time.

4 comments:

  1. This blog was so funny, but I'm jealous because in AP class we aren't doing anything fun. It's just work, work, work and I wanted some donuts so that made me extra mad. Anyways I'm sure it was a nice experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its great that you enjoy that class and I wish my class was like yours because it seems like you guys have fun doing a lot of different activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you didn't go on the trip?!

    ReplyDelete